Re: Videos needed for elementary

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 07:06:44 PDT

FYI You can find these videos on page 9 in the Sax Visual Art Resource
catalog. The Artists' Specials video Series is product # 586 948V Set of 6
videos $89.95. The Dropping in on Rousseau video is listed on page 1 in the
same catalog...product #585 564N $29.95. Hope this helps!

Judy Nagel
Sax Arts & Crafts
jdnag@elknet.net
jnagel@saxarts.com