RE: Artsednet Summer Meeting -Ann Arbor 7/16-19

---------

From: Robin Singer (RSinger_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 06:25:14 PDT

Judy, my home e-mail is, Kermit1610@aol.com, thank you, Robin

-----Original Message-----
From: Judy Decker [mailto:jdecker@woh.rr.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2003 12:03 PM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: Re: Artsednet Summer Meeting -Ann Arbor 7/16-19

Hi Jean,

Stick around on ArtsEdNet over the summer. I am going to coordinate the Ann
Arbor meeting.
It is July 16-19. I will make one post to the lists about this in June to
gather email addresses of folks who are interested. I will be using my list
of experts, too, to send to those who are located in my area.
We will select a day when most who are interested are available. I will go
up twice. My hubby and I always go together. I will select a place to meet
up in Ann Arbor - like Ponderosa (plenty of space to gather) and we can car
pool from there. Some of us Ohio Folks will gather in good old Lima and head
on up together and pick up any Toledo folks on our way. I will put the back
seat back in Old Bud (my van - it is definely a male, not female as most
guys call their cars "she") - or maybe someone else has a better vehicle
(Bud's air conditioning doesn't work - he is eleven years old now - so isn't
worth the $$$ to fix).

Judy