Laurie C. - Marsha G - Peggy W - Sarah W

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 05:45:18 PDT

I have copied some addresses wrong folks - my test email was returned to me.
Please check your email address and get back to me as soon as possible. I
will try sending on these addresses one more time.

ldcarlson7@cs.com; marshaart1@aol.com; eooslpeg@nbnet.nb.ca;
swegenast@esu9.org ; creative-metals@home.com ; judihc@bellsouth.net;
croberts@coastalnet.com; bolide@telepath.com; ebs51272@aol.com

Sorry to post to the whole list - but I know of no other way at the moment
to check this.

Judy

---