RE: Larry:Artsednet Summer Meeting-Cleveland

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 05:19:32 PDT

Dennis,

Keep me informed of your plans. It would be a pity to lose such an
opportunity. We just made an offer on a house just a few blocks from
where we're living now, so our summer is going to be a time of madness
in any case.

We moved into this house from an apartment, so this will be our first
experience at having to move from one house to another and trying to
sell one house while buying another.

Lawrence A. Parker

Philosopher and Educational Consultant

---