Re: Videos needed for elementary

---------

From: Geoffrey McClain (skygeoff_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 03:31:26 PDT

Judy,
There are some wonderful videos that are an hour long. They were originally
on HBO. They are about the lives of different artists but each one has a
child with a major part in it. They use actors - not animation. My
students love these videos. There's one about Degas, Monet, Goya, Cassatt
and maybe two or three more. The are extremely well done. I think they're
suitable for grades three and up. I enjoy them myself. A friend taped them
for me but they're available in catalogs now. Maybe Sax has them.

Sky