Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Larry:Artsednet Summer Meeting-Cleveland

From: Dennis Golombek (dennis_golombek_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 05 2003 - 02:56:54 PDT

Thanks. It would be great getting together.

We're supposed to be in Cleveland for a wedding on July 19th. Our problem is that my son-in-law works for the US Army Intelligence Division and has been very busy as of late. He's not sure when he'll be able to get time off even though he was working some 12-18 hour days. Hopefully, our plans may solidify within the next few weeks.

Dennis Golombek
Lowry Middle School
North Tonawanda, NY

MSN 8 helps ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES. Get 2 months FREE*. ---