RE: Artsednet Summer Meeting-Cleveland

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 04 2003 - 20:15:54 PDT

Never you fear, Dennis! Life has returned to the Cuyahoga!! (good
memory) It is now a fairly healthy river.

If you are making it to Cleveland, let me know - perhaps we can find the
time to meet up there.

Lawrence A. Parker

Philosopher and Educational Consultant

I may be in Cleveland in July for a wedding if I don't go to Germany to
visit my daughter and son-in-law. I won't go to Cleveland if the river
catches fire again.

Dennis

---