Re: testing my lessons form - let me know

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 04 2003 - 20:09:46 PDT

Judy -

I really like the form layout. It may not be as
pretty as a single catchy title, but I like being able
to pick by artist/cultural influence or medium, etc.

The headings make sense to me and I think most of the
page shows - I think I remember seeing the navigation
at the bottom...

I can't wait to start planning for next year- I know
just where I'll start. Thanks for your hard work!

Dawn

http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/HIGHLESSON2.HTM