The list of Art Ed Experts - ready

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 04 2003 - 19:51:37 PDT

Just letting all who replied so far know that I have the list ready to send
out (FINALLY). I will send it as an html attachment.... I am waiting to see
if I hear from those Getty list members whose email addresses have changed -
or who I am missing (have web pages for them - but no email address). I have
learned now to save email addresses of those I list on my site.

If you still want to join in the fun of sharing over the summer with other
teachers in your grade level, please reply within the next day or two. The
volume of mail really drops down over the summer - so folks will have more
time to discuss lesson plans. This list will not be posted on the web - it
will just go to those on the list of "Art Ed Teachers Around the World".

As you can tell by my posts the last few days - I have gotten many ideas
just by doing this list! I have had fun looking over everyones' art work
again. The "experts" list contains the following information:

State or country:
Name (first is enough, if you wish):
Levels you teach:
Medium/Medium you work in:
Medium/media you like to teach:

Ken Schwab has already made a HUGE contribution to this project. What I hope
to do is have members collaborate on lessons. Maybe someone has images but
hates to write up plans or someone else is good at writing steps - but hates
to write the objectives...I don't know..... Somehow we will coordinate this
effort to put a whole bunch of new lessons on IAD for next year - and we can
coast our way through next the year - stress free (ha-ha). I have already
"spoken" with many of you on what would be nice to contribute...and some are
very excited about this.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. I am done "talking" for tonight.

Judy Decker

---