Kansas Twisters

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 04 2003 - 18:59:28 PDT

Dorothy and Toto knew all about it.

An old Native American belief is that the twisters will
not set down where the Kansas and Missouri rivers meet.
It's lucky then that we live downtown in sight of the rivers.
The Storms set down in western Wyandotte County out by
the new race track and Wyandotte County Lake then
across the river into Parkville, Missouri. It's fortunate
that only one life was lost. The warnings were out early
and often to alert the public.
                                        Woody in KC

The Austin's wrote:

> We just got word over the scanner that Gerard KS had a tornado and that there was a storm related death in
Kansas City - I hope all our list members are alright... Sending prayers
your way.

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15