RE: Egyptian Lessons

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 04 2003 - 18:37:49 PDT

I like this idea Lauren!

<lava5000@excite.com> wrote:
My class is currently making Canopic Jars. You will need a baby food jar for each student. Take the labels off of the jars, & have the students pick one of the 4 Sons of Horus to recreate. Make the heads out of newspaper and tape on top of the lid. Paper mache, and paint. They are turning out really nice.- Lauren