Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: Egyptian Lessons

Date: Sun May 04 2003 - 18:21:06 PDT

My class is currently making Canopic Jars. You will need a baby food jar for each student. Take the labels off of the jars, & have the students pick one of the 4 Sons of Horus to recreate. Make the heads out of newspaper and tape on top of the lid. Paper mache, and paint. They are turning out really nice.- Lauren