Interested in a Carreer video - elementary?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 04 2003 - 16:48:19 PDT

I just sent this to Leah, too

>>Would you be interested in a career video for elementary? Let me know and
will get the title and purchase information. The video had little kids in
it - but would be good for k thru 5. It was only about 15 minutes long
(maybe even shorter?). You could come up with a different hands on for each
grade level - chosing a differenet career for each grade level - if you
wanted. It would make a great sub plan....and is a video you could show to
every grade - wouldn't matter if they saw it one year cause they would be
looking at it in a different way - for different career the next year.

I never wrote this up as review becasue I thought you yourself could do a
pretty good job teaching about careers -- It would be great for sub plans,
though. Please reply if interested in details - all it takes is one person
who wants to know and I will get the info (mailto:Jdecker@woh.rr.com). I
think it was called "So You Want to be an Artist" - and it might be a
Crystal Productions video.

Judy

---