Videos needed for elementary

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 04 2003 - 15:44:15 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

We just got a "call" for videos to use for elementary (grades k-5-- if
that is not possible then K-2 and 3-5 level). If you posted titles a couple
of months ago - no need to re-post those now as I have them on file. I am
looking for additional ones to share - along with short lesson plans to
accompany the video. For kids - I would say the video should be about 20 to
25 minutes long at best (I'm guessing that the little ones won't last
through a 45 minute one)

Here are some from the top of my head:
Linnea in Monet's Garden (something like that-- I will look up the correct
title later)
Dropping in on Rousseau (Crystal Productions)
Matisse from Crystal Productions (Will it be ready by next fall, Pam?)

I watched a Leonardo da Vinci animated one a couple of months ago - but
didn't write up a review for that.... I wasn't impressed with it. It was
from a heroes series, but dealt manily with his FAILURES (I was bummed about
the content). Does anyone know the title? Seen it? Have a different opinion?

Thanks in advance for helping with this project. I will check the local
resource center for new ones they may have this summer.

Judy Decker

---