Re: What Lessons do YOU need?

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 04 2003 - 15:22:48 PDT

Here's something I'm planning to do this summer, maybe there is some info.
out there already? To combat the useful sub lesson dilemma, I plan to buy
videos (probably 2 a year) that are suitable for students in grades k-5 (if
that is not possible, I suppose I'll have to buy k-2, then 3-5 level). I
will then make up a lesson for each grade level that goes along with the
video. I will only use it for the classes that take place on the day I miss,
so theoretically, if I miss different days throughout the year I can use the
same video and lessons. Does anyone else do this?

Leah