Art about Peace - any plans? images? links?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 04 2003 - 15:03:17 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Marvin Bartel of Goshen College has a link to my page on Viet Nam
Memorial-Art for Peace page. I want to beef up the art section to share with
his college students.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/vietnam.htm
This is the first page of my site I am going to tackle when I am done with
the "experts" list. I want to link up lessons you have done -- or sites you
have found. Please post to the list for all to see. Here is one SPECTACULAR
high school lesson I have added - by our own Vivian Komando:

http://www.artjunction.org/articles/komando1.html
http://www.artjunction.org/articles/komando1b.html

Portraits of Peace -- Using Information Technology as a Collaborative Tool
in the Classroom. High School exchange lesson by Vivian Komando. See this
lesson on Art Junction (site by Craig Roland).

Thanks in advance for your contributions.

Judy Decker
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/

P.S. Marvin has MANY helpful pages on his site - here is one for safety
http://www.goshen.edu/art/DeptPgs/safety.htm
http://www.goshen.edu/art/ed/Compose.htm elements and principles.
http://www.goshen.edu/~marvinpb/MB_Home.htm much more! Marvin is a Getty
list member.