Videos for Sharing - want to join?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 04 2003 - 13:06:28 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Over the years I have enjoyed exchanging videos with other list members.
Patty K. posted a video today that I would like to see.... Which gave me
another idea. If you are interested in sharing videos over the summer -
please reply to this email (Jdecker@woh.rr.com). It is best to send just to
my address - not the entire list. What I need most form you right now is
just your name and email address.
Do keep in mind that many companies will let you preview - you will still
have to pay - but can get refunded when you return within a certain amount
of time. You usually have to order on school letter head to preview (I
don't have the option right now).

I will post this "call" to the list again before summer. This is what will
be on the form:

Name:

email address:

Snail mail address:

Video titles:

Appropriate grade levels (for each video):

Right now I will have "George Segal - American Still Life" (when Peggie
returns it) - and I have "Nigerian Art: Kindred Spirits". I will have many
more titles over the summer (the rest of my collection is at school). I
always send my videos out insured - I recommend that.

Judy Decker

P.S. Someone else was working on a book exchange - haven't heard how that is
working out.

---