Re: need a favor - no rush

---------

From: John and Pam Smith (smithp015_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 04 2003 - 10:43:09 PDT

HI folks,

I hate to bug everyone about this. Woody let me know an image was missing
from my home page. It is there when I view the page. The image that is
missing when he views it (on both a Mac and PC) is a little animated mail
gif at the bottom of the page - right below the blue table:

The little envelope comes up just fine on my mac.
Pam in Hawaii

---