pdf File for converting Digital to Slides - ask Judy

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 04 2003 - 10:34:28 PDT

I don't know how to make this more clear.... Larry is no longer forwarding
the pdf file for converting digital images to slides. I am doing that. I am
working at my computer today so it is very easy for me to forward..... Larry
is very busy doing other teacher stuff. mailto:jdecker@woh.rr.com (note the
file is a large file - so expect it to take some time to load)

This is the message you should read:

Dear Getty folks,

I have Larry's pdf file now and will forward to all who request. Larry will
ignore your requests from now on. I am working at my computer today....and
he is busy doing what teachers do over the weekend. I am happy to help out.
Please send requests to mailto:Jdecker@woh.rr.com

This is the file I am talking about (from Larry):

>>Here's another, and you can make them from power point as well-
http://www.iqimaging.com/index.htm

I have an Adobe PDF on making slides from digital which another artist in my
NAPPAP group sent to us, which I could share on a limited basis if a few
would be interested.

Judy Decker

P.S. Digest users --- please accept my apology for posting this a second
time....but some folks are not reading their mail. You would think they
could at least read my subject lines....Oh well....I never expect folks to
read all of my mail....but some of it is important to them and they should
at least read that (smile). I did ask Larry if I could post the file
online - but it was created by another teacher and I need to get his
permission.

---