Re: Human beauty - I am interested in more

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 04 2003 - 09:53:11 PDT

This link was posted to ArtsEdNet:

http://goldennumber.net/beauty.htm

This is great! I always talked about the concept of beauty when I taught
other cultures. Now
I want to do a little feature around "Beauty" on IAD sometime in the
future....If you run across other sites that deal with Beauty - Please
forward them to me or the list. I know I have one for Leonardo da Vinci
somewhere (just have to do some searching through my files).

Patty are you reading? I bet you have some links from "Why Man Creates"
course?

I know you folks don't have time NOW to post - so just keep this topic in
mind and post your links on the concept of "beauty" when you do have some
time. Someone had a good link on body tattooing once - Anyone remember that
one? Gosh, you never know what will spark an idea. Thanks for throwing this
one out there Carolyn.

What is beautiful? Think about adornment too.

Here is one artist's site to take a look at:
http://www.sistelectronic.bg/slavova/

and I will use this site, too:
http://essentialvermeer.20m.com/index.htm

Judy