to Melissa from Bunki

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 04 2003 - 09:42:26 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
>I think we can make this
>work. Melissa has Jim Dine and Picasso - I have more than I need for those
>two artist - but might like to see what she has done - and she might like to
>see mine - who knows now....Judy Decker

*************************

Hi, Melissa. Judy and I shared some powerpoints last year and I sent her one
on Jim Dine I had done. I'd love to see what you have and would be happy to
share my Jim Dine with yours. Are you interested?

Again....thanks for the tip on the Funny Faces book. I really look forward
to getting a look at it when it's delivered.

Also...if I forgot to tell you, thanks for sending those pics of your large
mached animals and your printing pics. I always get a kick out of what you
share with me! I STILL love that screen idea you shared....SOME DAY I hope
to make one. I'll have to put old screen doors on my wish list next
year...(grin).

I'm pondering a printing lesson too. Went to a really great printing
presentation at NAEA (trying to get her on our listserv but she's balking
with the "time" excuse). Anyway....loved her lesson (tagboard cut and
mounted on matboard) but I need to experiment first and I'm just a lazy
woman these days.

After talking about the faces thread and the blocks, someone reminded me
about Marisol's work with wooden black figures so I'm busily working on that
this morning...getting references and jpegs of her work for a powerpoint. At
least my intentions are good even though sometimes I don't finish. Story of
my life.

Thanks again for everything. Toodles....Bunki

---