RE: Artsednet Summer Meeting

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 04 2003 - 03:59:55 PDT

As it turns out, I will not be going to Europe this summer with the
People to People Delegation. We have lost too many students due to the
economy and the war, and the numbers can only justify sending one
leader. My co-leader been on these before, so she will be going.

Since I will be here all summer AND, hopefully, buying a unique new
house with my wife and family, I would like to propose the Cleveland
Museum of Art in University Circle, along with the Museums of Natural
History and Aviation. Cleveland also hosts the Science Center and the
Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame, and the Emerald Necklace, a continuous park
system which encircles Cleveland, hooking into the Cuyahoga Valley
National Recreation Area (CVNRA), 3,000 acres which extend between Akron
and Cleveland, most of it being the old Goodyear-Seiberling estate!

Lawrence A. Parker
Philosopher and Educational Consultant

---