Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

need a favor - no rush

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 03 2003 - 22:56:12 PDT

HI folks,

I hate to bug everyone about this. Woody let me know an image was missing
from my home page. It is there when I view the page. The image that is
missing when he views it (on both a Mac and PC) is a little animated mail
gif at the bottom of the page - right below the blue table:

Could someone just send a quick reply to the list so everyone doesn't try to
help. If it still isn't showing up, I will just remove it altogether (I hate
the look of the X boxes when images are missing) it doesn't have to be
there. I just checked on my hubbies lap top computer and it's show on
his....the little bugger must just get lost in cyber space from time to

P.S. Yes, I am still up at this hour.... still trying to finish the experts
database - I keep getting side tracked looking at the wonderful art on list
members sites. If you ever get the take a look:
Please folks, leave your student work on over the summer so all can really
enjoy it. I am about to call it a night.