Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Looking for Janet Hirunrusme

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 03 2003 - 21:53:04 PDT

Dear Janet,

I have your web site listed on my page:

I would like to have your email address to put on my list of "experts".
Please send a favorite meidum/media you like to work in and an area you
particulary like to teach.

I have enjoyed looking at the art on your site. I see you have used Bunki's
weaving plan: (at least
it sure looks like Bunki's - smile).

This is the project I want for IAD - The junk sculpture - these are a riot!

Judy Decker

P.S. if anyone else is reading - she has some nice small pots that would
work with air dry clay - you could decorated with markers or paint - then
clear coat.

I am sorry to post these to the list -- I have searched Google to try to
find these addresses.