Looking for Janet Hirunrusme

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 03 2003 - 21:53:04 PDT

Dear Janet,

I have your web site listed on my page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/4kids-4teach.htm

I would like to have your email address to put on my list of "experts".
Please send a favorite meidum/media you like to work in and an area you
particulary like to teach.

I have enjoyed looking at the art on your site. I see you have used Bunki's
weaving plan:
http://k-12.pisd.edu/schools/wells/ArtGallery/2001/2001page3.html (at least
it sure looks like Bunki's - smile).

This is the project I want for IAD - The junk sculpture - these are a riot!
http://k-12.pisd.edu/schools/wells/ArtGallery/2001/2001page5.html

Judy Decker

P.S. if anyone else is reading - she has some nice small pots that would
work with air dry clay - you could decorated with markers or paint - then
clear coat.
http://k-12.pisd.edu/schools/wells/ArtGallery/2000/2000-2.html

Judy

I am sorry to post these to the list -- I have searched Google to try to
find these addresses.

---