Re: PowerPoint for sharing

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 03 2003 - 20:50:18 PDT

> How written out do we need to make these PPT visuals?

Good question Linda.

I would say that whatever you have is good enough. I never seem to really
finish my own PowerPoint. I find it easy to just talk my way through them. I
had the kids talk, too - respond to what they saw.
Some of mine are just packed with images - some images I would just show
quickly - some I would take more time. We are not "selling" these so they
are not expected to be quality products (although I know from the past -
that some of you make dynamite PowerPoint). Honestly - I can't sell mine, I
haven't a clue where I got a lot of the images - so can't get permission to
use.

If you want to be included -- all I need right now is your name.... I can
get the rest of the information later from you. This is what is contained on
the file:

Name:

Email:

Snail mail:

school name/level:

Titles available:

I don't even have time now to look and see what all titles I have ---and I'm
not busy teaching like you folks. This was just on my mind - so I thought
I'd get started on it. I will add your name, Linda. I did finally finish my
dusting today (giggle). I'm ready to do those grade card comments for you
now (smile -- our joke).

What I intend to do is send one CD out this summer to have everyone copy
their PowerPoint (that I want). Folks who want my PowerPoint will send me a
CD. I know I don't have enough CD's to send to everyone. There won't be any
money exchanging. I know I want some of Christine B's (I hope she joins the
list). And I think I might want Linda's birds. I think we can make this
work. Melissa has Jim Dine and Picasso - I have more than I need for those
two artist - but might like to see what she has done - and she might like to
see mine - who knows now. Deb Sterner used my PowerPoint - feel free to
email her off list to see how they helped her dsterner@wzrd.com -- then you
can decide if you want to join the group.

Judy Decker