Re: Artsednet Summer Meeting - Midwest, too?

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 03 2003 - 20:35:27 PDT

Hi, Everyone,

I don't know how long the Van Gogh exhibit will be in Toledo, think that
it is still there, but I would love to meet up with all of my Ohio
buddies and all of you from neighboring states willing to make the trip!
 Michigan isn't too far away, is it, Christa? Any of you up for a road
trip to Ohio?

One more month to go,

Sandy

---