Congratulations Robert Teslow

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 03 2003 - 18:05:27 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Now I am too-tooting for Robert Teslo. I found this info on their school
site:

Robert Teslow, Upper School art teacher, was commissioned by Regent Hotels
to create a sculpture for the Radisson Plaza Hotel in Minneapolis. The neon
and fabric sculpture was installed over an escalator as part of a renovation
of public space in the hotel. Teslow will develop a sculptural installation
for the 16-story atrium using similar materials.

Robert, if you see this - please reply. I need your summer email
address....if you wish, also send your media of interest- Sculpture, I
assume -- and medium you like to teach. Is Upper School high school? What
grades and subject?

There is a lot of great work on your school site.

Judy

---