Looking for Ceil Lyden, Kerry Murphy

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 03 2003 - 17:31:03 PDT

Dear Ceil and Kerry

I am compiling a list of members - I have your web sites, but need your
state and email address. If you wish, you can send me your medium/media of
interest and the media you like to teach. I need your email addresses in
case any of my list of "experts" has questions about a project on your sites
over the summer. I am assuming you will leave the work up?
(mailto:Jdecker@woh.rr.com)

Judy Decker

P.S. Looks like I am doing most of the talking today -- tee-hee. I did
finally get my house work done. Now I am back working on this database
again....inserting web addresses ....and still on elementary level, middle
and high school to go. Sorry to have to post these to the list.

---