Congratulations Lisa Mitchell

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 03 2003 - 17:08:30 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I am toot-tooting this horn for Lisa Mitchell - one of list members.
I just saw on her school site that she was chosen Teacher of the Year -
Bessemer City Central Elementary, North Carolina. Lisa, send me your email
address (I need it for my data base of "experts")
http://www.gaston.k12.nc.us/schools/bessemercentral/staff.htm
http://www.gaston.k12.nc.us/schools/bessemercentral/artgallery.htm

If you have some good news to share - send it my way.... I will update my
Art News soon.

Judy Decker

---