Re: Artsednet Summer Meeting -Mid West in July

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 03 2003 - 14:48:40 PDT

I want to put a call out to all in the Ann Arbor Michigan area to have a
"meeting"
at the Ann Arbor Art Fair. Any of you who have attended know it is a great
place to get new ideas for projects (of course you take in down to the kids
level). I have met/talked to many practicing artists. It would make a great
day! I always listed in my "Professional Development Plan". I don't have
the dates right now -- but will post (or someone who knows can post). It is
always mid to late July - on Wednesday thru Saturday (a week day is best to
go - not as crowded - I usually go Thursday).

Judy Decker