testing my lessons form - let me know

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 03 2003 - 14:31:33 PDT

Dear Getty Folks,

I am just posting this to you - since Ken gave the suggestion.... See if a
form like this will be helpful for each grade level for Incredible Art
Department.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/HIGHLESSON2.HTM

The existing page is more "aesthetically" appealing - so I will have the
link open to it with a hyperlink to the detail page. Let me know if the
whole form shows in your browser window. I don't want you to have to scroll
to read it.....and let me know if they headings work for you. I thought the
most important category would be art form - then medium. Do my headings make
sense?

Once I get the pages done - I will make them more "aesthetically"
appealing - it is just easier right now to keep it as the Excel file.

Judy Decker

P.S. Good News for high school teachers (and middle school)....Ken sent me a
whole bunch of plans! I am looking forward to summer when I can "play" with
them more. This "experts" thing is going to be so much fun.

P.P.S. yep - I am still cleaning house....but these little "talk" break are
fun. Looks like most of you are doing more important stuff today (smile). I
would rather be busy doing what you are doing.

---