PowerPoint for sharing

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 03 2003 - 13:42:01 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I need to write things down as they come to me.... I am cleaning house right
now (yuck!) and this idea popped into my head.

Many of us have made PowerPoint over the years to use in out
classes....Sharing them with others is a good way to get more for your
"library". (Deb Sterner even used some of mine in a grad class - I was happy
to help)

If you would like to be on the PowerPoint sharing list - simply reply to
this email with grade level - I will let all on the list work out what they
will trade.
If you want to send me your snail address now - DO NOT post to the list -
but send to me off list Jdecker@woh.rr.com. This is what will be on the
form:

Name:

Email:

Snail mail:

Grade levels:

PowerPoint titles to share:

I don't need it all right now.... I just am curious to see if there is an
interest. I will work more on this form in upcoming weeks. Some of your
PowerPoint may even be small enough to send as attachment. I have many
PowerPoint (none really complete) but can not open any of my CD's (they are
all on re-writable and for some reason Windows XP won't open them - Maybe
this summer my son can help me figure something out).

Well - back to dusting.

Judy

---