another use for post squares.....

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 03 2003 - 11:24:03 PDT

Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526

I'm on a roll this morning. Another use for those post squares I talked
about in the previous post (no pun intended...awww) is to give each student
ONE and they have to make it a "piece of themselves" or a "self-portrait"
about who they are. I put out little bits of stuff like wire, beads, cloth,
corrugated board, tagboard, nails, hammer, lace, computer parts, ribbon,
glue, etc. plus tempera. I got some wonderful little sculptures.

One was covered in "eyes" with tagboard eyes painted and popping out onto
wires. Another used just nails and corrugated board painted and with beads
underneath as little pedestals. Each one was entirely unique. I need to do
this project again. Another one I forgot about. Bless this list for sharing.
Toodles.....Bunki

---