Post your School Web sites and personal sites

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 03 2003 - 11:20:03 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I need to update and add to my list of member sites:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/4kids-4teach.htm
(I need to add the members from the other list serves, too -- Kerry M. and
Luc - I will add yours ASAP - post to the list as a reminder to me)

And I really need more school sites here:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/links/artlinks.html

I need your school name and location.

I have a couple right now on file to add - so will be updating these pages
first.

Please post your sites to the list for all to see. We have new members
joining all the time.

Judy Decker
IAD http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
Incredible Art Department: