Re: What Lessons do YOU need?

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 03 2003 - 10:57:31 PDT

Hi Judy,
    What I have appreciated over the years of my membership on this list
are the recommendations for good books/learning materials relating to art,
artists, lesson plans, etc. I would like to see a handy
bibliography/resources folder (if one does not already exist) on your
website. I would be happy to help compile this. For instance, some
categories may be picture books, books appropriate to specific grade levels,
art techniques, specific cultures/historical periods, dictionaries and
reference books, etc.

                Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
        Moi, un expert Ó franšais je suis non!

---