pdf Digital Slides file for sharing

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 03 2003 - 10:07:07 PDT

Dear Getty folks,

I have Larry's pdf file now and will forward to all who request. Larry will
ignore your requests from now on. I am working at my computer today....and
he is busy doing what teachers do over the weekend. I am happy to help out.
Please send requests to mailto:Jdecker@woh.rr.com

This is the file I am talking about (from Larry):

>>Here's another, and you can make them from power point as well-
http://www.iqimaging.com/index.htm

Also, as an artist...more and more it is getting harder and more complicated
to buy slide film and get them developed, at least here in the northern
midwest. Yet exhibitions and competitions, Artist Magazine for article
submissions and so on still ask for them.

I have an Adobe PDF on making slides from digital which another artist in my
NAPPAP group sent to us, which I could share on a limited basis if a few
would be interested.

Judy Decker

---