What Lessons do YOU need?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 03 2003 - 09:58:14 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

This is a chance for ALL lurkers and active to contribute (I mean lurkers in
a good way -- smile --- I was a lurker myself when I first joined Getty
ArtsEdNet. I didn't think I had anything to contribute of value --- but I
soon found out that my ideas were appreciated ---and you will, too). I have
been collecting my own list of "experts" to help me build onto and improve
Incredible Art Department (http://www.incredibleart.tk ).

PLEASE reply to this email with what kind of lessons will help you most
(thinking ahead for next year now -- folks don't have time to send lesson
plans now).

Grade levels:

Units needed (i.e. drawing, painting, sculpture):

Medium/media needed:

Culture/Artist needed:

Anything else you want to see added to site?:

I will be saving all of these into separated folders - so put your grade
level in subject line when you reply. I plan to do some re-organizing of
lesson plans to so you can find drawing lessons -- painting lessons -
sculpture lessons --etc. (Michal is my list expert on "organization" - so
she will be my "extra head" on how to do that).

Thanks for all you do to make Incredible Art Department INCREDIBLE. We make
a great team.

Judy Decker

P.S. Middler School teachers will have the benefit of Woody's expertise next
year, too. He is retiring and I will be calling upon him for help. He will
continue his great site for all to use http://www.taospaint.com/ . Woody
has a fantastic CD available http://www.taospaint.com/QualityLessons.html
Ann Heineman is retired elementary now --and has a basement full of GREAT
ideas. I will be visiting her over the summer with digital camera in hand. I
think I have a retired high school teacher on my experts list, too. I am so
gald I have so many "heads" -- giggle. I have my Oodles of Ideas I and II
that I am going to look over this summer (again). I can't put any of those
ideas online - but I sure can use them to bounce off more ideas. If you want
Oodles of Ideas - see your Sax catalog for I, II and II --- or email Bunki
Kramer or Carolyn Roberts (bkramer@srvusd.k12.ca.us , croberts18@cox.net ).
Oodles of ideas are geared to middle school - but lesson are adaptable. If
anyone is still reading (giggle) - please post how you have used "Ooodles"
in your classroom.

---