mobiles

---------

From: FRANCIS REDFERN (nredfern_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 03 2003 - 08:45:02 PDT

I came up with a mobile idea that is working and that my students
(middle school) are enjoying.
The students draw 5 or more objects on cheap 8 1/2 x 11" paper. I
instruct them to do objects that would go together - tools, utensils,
flowers, groups of animals, etc ..... Then they place a transparency
over their paper and trace their objects with permanent markers and
color. Then they cut out the objects and punch holes at the top of each
and hang from bamboo skewers. They are very colorful, whimsical and move
nicely in a draft because they are so lightweight.

Nora

---