Re: Digital Slides-Larry S

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 03 2003 - 05:43:00 PDT

Hi Larry,
    Have you tried PhotoWorks in Seattle? I know they will make slides out
of a regular roll of 35 mm film, as well as prints. They do process digital
images but I am not sure if they do slides from these. Here are ways to
find out.... 1-800-746-8696 e-mail at info@photoworks.com or
www.photoworks.com

                    Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                    Art teacher, K-5, retired

> Also, as an artist...more and more it is getting harder and more complicated
> to buy slide film and get them developed, at least here in the northern
> midwest.

---