Re: Digital Slides

---------

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 03 2003 - 04:52:15 PDT

>Does anyone know if it's possible to make slides from
> digital photos? Thanks. Judie

Here's another, and you can make them from power point as well-
http://www.iqimaging.com/index.htm

Also, as an artist...more and more it is getting harder and more complicated
to buy slide film and get them developed, at least here in the northern
midwest. Yet exhibitions and competitions, Artist Magazine for article
submissions and so on still ask for them.

I have an Adobe PDF on making slides from digital which another artist in my
NAPPAP group sent to us, which I could share on a limited basis if a few
would be interested.

Larry S.
My website, featuring both my artistic and musical personalities-
http://www.artlandishconcepts.org
http://www.absolutearts.com/portfolios/l/lseiler/

Member of NAPPAP-
http://nappap.org
"Painting is easy when you don't know how, but very difficult when you do!"
Edgar Degas

---