RE: Do you have lunch duty? Unruly 6th graders

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 03 2003 - 04:43:30 PDT

I don't know if this "punishment" would work for you guys, but we always do silent lunch when things get out of hand. We've gone so far as to have them sit alphabetically with seats between them and silent. This worked with 8th graders, even. Also, if someone is throwing things, they have to sweep the cafeteria.

Jayna