Rousseau, funny how we are on the same track so much of the time ! Love this list !!!

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 03 2003 - 04:19:46 PDT

Hi All,
One great thing about this list (among many) is that when I am researching a lesson , there is usually someone else on the list that is doing the same exact thing that week. Too funny !
I am going to attempt Rousseau with the time (we end school June 10th this year )
I have left.I think a Collage, with mixed media.
I just clicked in an order to Amazon the other day for the "Dropping in on Rousseau Video". Then I read my artsednet email and lo and behold there was the Rousseau thread.

Has there been any news from Getty on the status of the lyris server and re signing up. ( or did I miss that email ?? )
I miss the digest version.
I have been buying videos out of pocket when I need them during the year, I figure if I ever switch schools, it all goes with me and I won't be at the mercy of what someone else ordered.
Anyone doing Ghost Ranch or Crizmac this Summer ??
I am contemplating a trip out west, brother lives in Albuquerque.
Anyone interested in a artsednet Summer meet, perhaps at a great museum in the East ??
Let me know, I was telling Judy D. that I'm up for a road trip this Summer.

Thanks for being there all of you,
Christine Besack :)

---