Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Sky from Judy

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 20:09:23 PDT

I would like for you to come up with one really super weaving project for
Incredible Art Department (no rush -- summer is fine). Send me images, too
(a couple is fine). Skim over what is already on the site (you don't need to
read them - just look at lesson titles so there isn't a lot of duplication).

I will have fun using my list of "experts" over the summer.
I will get the completed list to you later this week.

P.S. Now you know why I asked the questions (smile). You can wait and let me
pick one from your site, if you want. I will be saving images for all list
members sites over the summer (I will ask for one lesson from every list
member I have linked).