Re: printmaking - site

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 14:29:41 PDT

FYI: printmakingThanks Patty. I miss these Scout Reports - BJ Berquist used
to post them. Do continue to post any sites you come across. You know that I
am reading anyway. I will feature this site sometime soon on IAD
http://www.loc.gov/exhibits/blackburn/

Please post other Printmaking sites you have come across.

While I intended to just send this to Patty - I noticed the hyperlink didn't
work for me in her email - so I am reposting the link for everyone.

(Another "list ettiquette" tip - notice how I just included a snippet from
Patty's post so folks would know what I was talking about (the hyperlink
should work in that message now too).

Judy