Re: Digital Slides

---------

From: Christine Merriam (ktownart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 14:06:01 PDT

About 10 years ago, before digital cameras, I read an
article about making a box to photograph your computer
screen. Use a small styrofoam cooler box, cut a hole
in the bottom just the right size for your camera
lens, use ASA 400 slide film, and you will get great
slides... I am sure there are other details.. probably
duct tape or something to seal the box to the computer
screen.
I am sure there are more sophisticated solutions out
there!
Christine Merriam
Kayenta Intermediate School