Shoot! Personal Messages to ArtsEdNet

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 13:24:54 PDT

I did it- OOOPS! I am so sorry folks. My message was supposed to be sent
just to Alix....but since I got caught doing one of own "list pet peeves" -
I though I would post my apology to the list. I normally reply just to the
sender. To do this, I right click on the From line at the top of the email
to get the sender's email address (select properties). This is just one way
to get the member's personal address.

Let's all try to keep personal conversations off the list - That will make
the list more manageable for everyone. I will be more careful, too, as I
finish my list of experts (it is really growing!).

If you still want to get included - send:

Location:
Name:
Email:
Grade levels/position:
Media of Interest:
Media like to teach:
Web page address:

Something else to remember....We still have a number of list members who get
the digest version (and I am so sorry you have to scroll past all that on my
Alix post). PLEASE try to send your messages in simple/plan text (NO HTML)
so they can read your messages too. Do not send attachments to the list
either as those appear as never ending gobbly-gook code. I think it is time
to post the list "Etiquette guide" that was written up a couple of years
ago..... I know I saved it to file.

If you must send a personal message to the list (ie. don't have email
address) Put the member's name in the subject line.

Judy

P.S. Yep, you're right - there really isn't a last call for this "experts"
list - I will always add more names.

---