Atten -Julie Peterson-Shea

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 11:02:59 PDT

Sorry to post to the whole list.... another email got kicked back
to me.

Julie, I need your current email addresses for my data base of Art
teacher/experts. The email address I have on file for you are no longer
correct. Please reply before the end of the week as I want to get the entire
list out soon to all who have responded. Also answer the following
questions:

What is/are your area(s) of interest?

What do you like to teach?

Thanks,