Re: Last call for the "experts" list

---------

From: Ricardo Ramirez (rramirez2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 09:36:31 PDT

Ricardo Ramirez
Texas
rramirez2@dentonisd.org

painting, weaving, jewlrey making are what I would like to see more
ideas about

sculpture, relief, plaster, mache, paper, etc. are what I like
teaching

>>> jdecker@woh.rr.com 05/01/03 06:44PM >>>
Dear Getty members,

Now you are finding out why I started this "experts" list. The Getty
list is
now
"down" - I know because my message was just sent back to me. By the
time you
get this - the list will be up and running again. If you never want to
be
totally
out of contact with Getty list members - please reply with the
following
information:

Location (state)?

Name (first is enough)?

Email address (include summer address)?

Area(s) of interest (media)?

Media you like teaching best?

Send replies to Jdecker@woh.rr.com

I will send the updated list out to all who replied this year and in
previous years.
You will have your own list of "experts" to share information and plans
help in a pinch when the list goes down. I am NOT putting the list on
Incredible Art Department - it is only going to those who submitted
names. I
assure you, folks will use it wisely.

Judy Decker

---