Need woman portrait artist from March Great Sites

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 09:18:59 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I am finally admitting to the lists that I screwed up royally. I
accidentally saved the April Incredible Artists page over the March page (on
IAD) so I lost all of my Women Artists for Incredible Artists. I didn't
discover my error until it was too late to do a "Go Back" on my harddrive
(it was weeks later when I discovered my goof-up).

Did anyone save the link for the woman portrait artist (American)? I believe
the site was a husband and wife team - but I only listed the woman. I think
she was an older woman (meaning 50 ish - I know that isn't really old -
smile). She had some very colorful portraits with an emphasis on the eyes -
sort of hard edged showing contours of the face. There was a section on the
site for celebrity portraits. I remember the main color for the site was
orange.

If anyone saved the list of March Incredible Artists please send them to
me --- Or if you are the one who sent the portrait site with the cool eyes
(that is what you pointed out in your email to me) - please send that. I
thought it was Christine Besack (I already asked her).

Thanks in advance for your help.

Judy Decker

P.S. - World Teachers - I am also looking for portrait artists from around
the world. Teaching portraits is a popular lesson all over - I want to do a
feature on portrait artists. I didn't translate this message - since I know
it was a Getty list member who originally sent me the link.

---