RE: Last call for the "experts" list

---------

From: King, Jean (JKING5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 08:45:08 PDT

Judy, I tried to e-mail you, but it seems my messages are not going through.
So, I'm sending it through the list

Location
I am in Houston, Texas teaching at DeZavala Elementary in Houston
Independent School District

Name
Jean King

Email address
jking5@houstonisd.org during the school year
jdking@teacher.esc4.com during the summer

Area(s) of interest (media)?
Bookmaking
Fiber Arts
Ceramics
Jewelry making
Painting
Drawing
Beadwork
Sculpture (especially assemblage)
Cut paper

Media you like teaching best?
I have an impossible time deciding. I enjoy all of it. What a curse,